cupQis licensed under The MIT License (MIT)
What's new in this version?
- Added support for plugin architecture. Now extending cupQ is also everybody's cup of tea!Anyone can now create plugins for cupQ to add powerful features.
- Disabled auto initialisation of browser detection, which was there in v 0.1. Now the developer has to initialise it manually if required.
- Now each cupQ object instance is created, it will have an unique ID, which will appear in trace(), that will allow developers to easily track the target instance from debug information from the console .
- cupQ initiation method now by default does not return the result array of nodes list . The init() method now returns the cupQ object. This is a major change.
- For nodes List we can now use cupQ property "nodesArray" (e.g. _().init().nodesArray )or a new method called "getNodesArray()"
(e.g. _().init().getNodesArray() or _().getNodesArray() )
Last updated on